Tuesday, October 5, 2010

12 Ways to be Happy

One Dozen Timeless Ways
 to be Happy!
 orange-swirl-divider-1.png picture by Pakistan_My_Quest
Our passions, expectations, life experiences, and even our personalities all contribute to the level of happiness we experience in our lives.
No matter how you define happiness for yourself, there are certain universal and time-proven strategies to bring, and sustain, more happiness into your life.
Notice What's Right
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest
Take the time to begin to notice what's right and see the world change in front of your eyes.

Be Grateful
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest
 
Learn to be grateful and you will be open to receive an abundance of joy and happiness.

Remember the Kid You Were
 209.gif picture
 by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by
 Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by
 Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by
 Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by


 Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest
 
One way to find or maintain your happiness is to remember the kid you were and play!

Be Kind
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by

 Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest
Kindness is indeed contagious and when we make a commitment to be kind to ourselves and to others, we can experience new heights of joy, happiness and enthusiasm for our lives.
Spend Time with Your Friends
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by
 Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest
Learn to spend time with your friends and make the friendships a priority in your life.

Savour Every Moment
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest
 
When we savour every moment, we are savouring the happiness in our lives.

Rest
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest
 Life comes at all of us hard and fast. The best remedy for this is indeed rest.
Move!
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture
 by
 Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest
Exercise elevates your mood and enhances a more positive attitude as well as fosters better personal self-esteem and confidence.

 One way to increase your happiness is to move!

Put on a Happy Face
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest

Researchers claim that smiling and looking like we are happy will indeed make us happier.  If we act like we are happy, then we can experience greater joy and happiness in our lives.

Pursue Your Goals

 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest

Pursue your goals and watch your happiness soar.

Finding Your Calling
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif
 picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest

Having the feeling like you are here for a reason can perhaps bring the greatest joy of all.
Get into the Flow
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest

Flow is the form of joy, excitement and happiness that occurs when we are so absorbed in an activity we love that we can lose ourselves and time seems to stand still.

Play to Your Strengths
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif
 picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest

Once we aware of our strengths and we begin to play to your strengths we can better incorporate them in all aspects of our lives.

Don't Overdo It.
 209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest209.gif picture by Pakistan_My_Quest

What gives you joy and happiness the first time may not work the second time. Set healthy and reasonable boundaries for yourself and don't overdo it.

Learning to be happy on all the days
between.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

A note to dear readers

"Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell and rose again"

My Contact :

josephineyau88@gmail.com

Labels

Inspirational Quote

Friendship Quote

Visitors from :

free counters

Followers