Saturday, December 4, 2010

Korean Praise Song - At the End of the Days

Korean Praise Song - At the End of the Days
韓國詩歌-在末後的日子( 마지막 날에 )
I find this song very nice.  Feel very peaceful when listening to it, (although I can't understand Korean).
  
I will try to translate the lyrics from the Chinese to English for those who do not read Chinese.  Though my Chinese is also not up to even average.Hope it is not too far out from the original meanings.

May God Bless Us All !!


Below is the lyrics in Chinese and English : 

在末侯的日子,
At the end of the days我要将我的灵
I give up all of my spirit
浇灌我的百姓
pour on all my people
浇灌凡有血气的
pour onto all living being
儿女们啊你们要说预言
my children, you will speak prophecy
少年人啊你们要见异象
young man, you will see appearance
老年人啊你们要做异梦
old man, you will have your dreams
主的灵浇灌你们
God's spirit spill on you
儿女们啊你们要说预言
my children, you will speak prophecy
少年人啊你们要见异象
young man, you will see appearance
老年人啊你们要做异梦
old man, you will have your dreams
主的灵浇灌你们
God's spirit spill on you

圣灵圣灵
Holy Spirit
欢迎你来
We welcome you
圣灵圣灵
Holy Spirit
但愿降临我们中间
Hoping Your presence inside of us
在末侯的日子,
At the end of the days
我要将我的灵
I give up all of my spirit
浇灌我的百姓
pour on all my people
浇灌凡有血气的
pour onto all living being
儿女们啊你们要说预言
my children, you will speak prophecy
少年人啊你们要见异象
young man, you will see appearance
老年人啊你们要做异梦
old man, you will have your dreams
主的灵浇灌你们
God's spirit spill on you
儿女们啊你们要说预言
my children, you will speak prophecy
少年人啊你们要见异象
young man, you will see appearance
老年人啊你们要做异梦
old man, you will have your dreams
主的灵浇灌你们
God's spirit spill on you
儿女们啊你们要说预言
my children, you will speak prophecy
少年人啊你们要见异象
young man, you will see appearance
老年人啊你们要做异梦
old man, you will have your dreams
主的灵浇灌你们
God's spirit spill on you
圣灵圣灵
Holy Spirit
欢迎你来
We welcome you
圣灵圣灵
Holy Spirit
但愿降临我们中间
Hoping Your presence inside of us
圣灵圣灵
Holy Spirit
欢迎你来
We welcome you
圣灵圣灵
Holy Spirit
但愿降临我们中间
Hoping Your presence inside of us
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

A note to dear readers

"Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell and rose again"

My Contact :

josephineyau88@gmail.com

Labels

Inspirational Quote

Friendship Quote

Visitors from :

free counters

Followers